Aging – One of the dreaded words among adults. But not anymore. With excellent advances in cosmetic procedures and bio-medical research efforts, scientists have come out with variety of treatments to reduce the symptoms of aging. Yes, we are talking about Botox and dermal fillers treatment for rejuvenating your facial appearance. Since the arrival of first product almost two decades ago, there has been no turning back and cosmetic industries have really put their best of efforts to bring out products that can cater most of the cosmetic issues. Karishma Laser & Cosmetic Clinic, the most sought after center for Botox and fillers treatment in Pune, is glad to share the latest solutions that are available for your cosmetic enhancement aspirations.
Why Botox and fillers?
Many a time, our patients do ask this question. And gladly, we present them with numerous convincing answers.
- In the first place, it is one of the safest procedures duly approved by US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Being non invasive surgical procedures, they offer painless treatment to augment your aesthetic appeal.
- The results are visible within few days of the procedure.
- No recovery period – you can straight away continue with your ongoing engagements.
- To sum it up, over 1 crore men and women have benefitted from these procedures.
Can it treat all cosmetic issues?
Definitely no procedure can rectify all the problems. Having said that, Botox and fillers are one of the viable solutions for most of your facial cosmetic issues. While Botox can effectively treat deep lined wrinkles and frowns, crows feet, turkey neck and many more, Fillers offer excellent volume enhancement remedies for smile lines, nasolabial folds and tear troughs.
How do they work?
The only similarity between Botox and fillers treatment is that both the procedures are conducted by injection. Apart from that, they are unique in nature, right from the composition to its working principle. Let us explain.
- Botox: You would be surprised to know that there are 43 muscles in the face and wrinkles or frown lines get formed when these muscles contract. Botox that consists of highly refined Botulinum toxin type A inhibits the release of chemicals that are responsible for contraction and thereby smoothens wrinkles.
- Dermal fillers: As the name suggests, it fills the shallow counters with natural hyaluronic acids or calcium hyroxylapatite or Poly-L-Lactic, an artificially synthesized polymer.
Well, the companies that are involved in the production of Botox and derma fillers are coming out with specialized products to suit the varied nature of problems.
- Botox: Many people are not aware of the fact there are several players in the industry that are engaged in producing Botulinum toxin for cosmetic purpose. Although Botox, the trade name of Allergen was the first product, there are others like Myobloc, Dysport and Xeomin. Basically, all are derived from different strains of the Clostridium botulinum bacteria and hence exhibit different molecular structures and properties. Based on your facial need and expectations, your cosmetic surgeon would choose the right product for the procedure.
- Dermal Fillers: Akin to Botox, several brands of FDA approved fillers are available in the market.
- Prevelle, Restylane, Belotero, Juvederm and Perlane are some of the major players involved in the fillers based on hyaluronic acid. Again, each brand offers subtle product variations to achieve unique treatments. For instance, While Juvederm Voluma XC is used in the cheek areas, Juvederm XC and Juvederm Ultra XC offers good solutions for treating nasolabial folds and lip augmentation respectively. Again a new product of Hydrelle that includes lidocaine offers less pain during the treatment procedure.
- Radiesse, a major player to offer calcium hyroxylapatite based fillers, provides excellent volume enhancement for wrinkles and folds.
- Sculptra, based on the Poly-L-Lactic produces long lasting effect and also helps our body to restore the production of Collagen.
- Voluma, a product of allergen is the latest entrant and has fast become one of the popular fillers to add volume to deflated surfaces in the face.
Having seen the different variants of Botox and fillers available, it is quite natural to get confused to choose the best. But don’t worry. Our cosmetic surgeons offering the dermal fillers and Botox treatment in Pune would choose the best product that suits your need and aspiration and come out with excellent results.